1) All valeting services to any UK address are inclusive of chemicals, travel, water, labour and insurance costs unless otherwise stated.
2) Whilst every effort is made to ensure that valeting services are carried out to the highest standard and to the best of our ability, according to the condition of a vehicle, customers are requested to check the vehicle(s) on completion of valeting before signing invoices or work schedules, that work has been carried out to the standard and specification described. If there is any cause for dissatisfaction, customers are asked to point out the discrepancy to the Operator, who will endeavour to correct it at that time and to the best of their ability. No responsibility can be accepted by the company for omissions/discrepancies detected after the Operator has left the customers’ premises.
3) Autovalet UK accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to property/vehicle whilst in our possession.
4) Autovalet UK carry out valet services all year round, on some occasions, the weather prevents us from pursuing our normal duties. In this event, if you have an undercover area or suitable garage, we could still valet your vehicle, providing, we can be mobile due to adverse road conditions. If no such sheltered work area is available, bad weather may regrettably force us to cancel. We will contact you by phone to confirm the cancellation and to re-schedule a more suitable appointment.
5) Autovalet UK will remove child seats if necessary, for child safety reason it will be the clients responsibility to ensure they re- fit them.
6) It is the client’s responsibility to ensure your vehicle is in a reasonable condition by removing excess items from the interior and boot area. Either remove all your personal belongings, or put them in a bag away from rubbish that we will clear. N.B. Items that may resemble rubbish could be considered disposable and, therefore, removed. We will not be held responsible in such a situation.
7) As part of our policy to improve our services, we reserve the right to alter specifications of any services without prior notice.
8) Customers failing to keep appointments for whatever the reason will be subject to a 100% cancellation fee unless 72 hours notice is given.
9) Whilst the company will endeavour to comply with any quotation or estimate given, vehicles in extremely poor condition may attract an extra charge.
10) Should, a licence, permit, authorisation, or permission be required, for valeting to be carried out at clients premises, car park or other location, it is the responsibility of the client to obtain any such licence, permission, authorisation or permit from the owner/operator of the premises, car park or other location. The client will be responsible for any payments/fines/fixed penalty ticket to the owners/operators of any such location. If any vehicle owned or operated by Autovalet UK is disabled in any way at client’s premises, car park or other location, the client will be responsible for any costs involving in releasing the vehicle, plus any loss of earnings due to delayed or cancelled appointments.
11) In the interest of safety, we will not valet vehicles in certain areas, which may be hazardous. These include on public roads, public car parks, and construction sites. It is therefore the customers’ responsibility to check areas for safety.
12) Autovalet UK reserves the right to modify its pricing schedule or any quotation without prior notice.
13) Payment for valeting services will be made on completion of the work unless there is an approved credit account in operation.
14) Payment in full for account customers within 7 days from date of invoice. Customers will provide their full name, and or company, address, telephone/fax/mobile number, email address and contact name of your accounts department.
15) Invoices outstanding beyond normal credit terms will be passed to a debt recovery agent, and will be subject to a surcharge of £100 per invoice outstanding. Such accounts will also be subject to any other costs involved in obtaining settlement. We reserve the right to charge interest at 10% over base rate on overdue accounts, in accordance with the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998, if settlement is not within our agreed credit terms. Payments returned or represented by our bankers will incur an administration charge of £25 per transaction. Where preferential discounts have been given, if payment in full is not received by the due date, these discounts will automatically be disallowed.
16) Autovalet UK is entitled to exercise a lien over the valeted vehicle until satisfaction of the debt.
17) Upon request, Autovalet UK will provide Gift vouchers. Payments must be received and cleared before a Gift voucher can be issued. Gift vouchers may be used as full or part payment for any of the Company’s services. Any additional difference in value between Gift vouchers tendered and services supplied must be paid in full at the time of the service requested. Gift vouchers are valid for 6 months from date of issue. If the Gift vouchers, expires before any of the services is completed, no refund will be given. Gift vouchers have no monetary value and therefore no change can be given. Gift vouchers must be valid at the time of booking and presented to Autovalet UK on the date of completion of service. When a booking is made for any of our services must advise if they are using a voucher for method of payment.
18) In the event of an act of God, war, invasion, act of foreign hostilities and strikes (whether war has been declared or not), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power, the company shall be relieved of liabilities incurred under any contract with the customer wherever and to the extent to which fulfilment of such obligations is prevented, frustrated or impeded as a consequence of any such event or of any statue rules or regulations, orders or requisitions issued by any Government Department, Council or any other duly authorised authority or from strikes, lockouts, breakdown of plant or any other cause (whether or not of like nature) beyond the Company’s control.
19) These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.